Enzo Ishall NOT being robbed by Chillspot Records producers, Levelz, Ribbe and Fantan.

Enzo Ishall NOT being robbed by Chillspot Records producers, Levelz, Ribbe and Fantan.

There were some rumours flying around that Enzo Ishall the artist of the moment who is also new to the music industry was being robbed by his producers and sponsors Chillspot Records producers, Levelz, Ribbe and Fantan. It is alleged that Enzo Ishall gets only 25%of the money from his live shows after all expenses have been paid. The rest of the 75% is shared amongst the producers Chillspot Records producers, Levelz, Ribbe and Fantan.

When the producers were asked about this Levelz said that they had started working with Enzo in 2013 and the majority of people started knowing him in 2013, he also pointed out that they had put lots of money on Enzo but they are not sure of the exact amount which is really fishy. The allegations that they deprive Enzo of his money riled the producers to the extent of saying that their contract with Enzo allowed him to leave anytime he wants and was old enough to know when and where he was being robbed.

However, Enzo was also furious about the accusations and denied everything blaming the people who started the rumour that they want to ruin a good thing for him, “Don’t listen to haters who want to destroy Chillspot records; they want to use the ‘divide and rule’ strategy. Keep being used by Satan but you will see that I worship a living God and you will be put to shame”. It seems that many people were worried for nothing; Enzo is actually in good hands. Enzo has gone to Australia for a world tour, confirming that everything is well between him and his producers and sponsors.